Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Me to a "T"

Extrovert

before sometime last month i had no idea what that was, until i was out running errands with a friend and she got a call from some one and started talking about some book called the "introvert advantage", and me never willing to allow the knowledge of anything pass me by (especially interesting sounding books) started asking some questions. mostly cause I'm nosey and cause i just like to know stuff
i learned allot
my good friend is a self proclaimed introvert, and i hadn't known then what that meant even though i had heard people use the word before. according to her introverts prefer to be away from crowds and people and in quite places reading a book or watching a movie . . . preferably at home and they don't really thrive in social settings or enjoy them they like one on one interaction, there idea of a good time is not where there is allot of people and they tend to keep to them selves. she gave me a pretty good description
and then she was telling me how there are introverts and extroverts and how extroverts are exactly the opposite! we discussed them and i decided that I am a extrovert ! nothing could have described my personality and who i am better than what i read about them ! it was awesome!!! enlightening?

here is a link http://psychology.suite101.com/article.cfm/the_extrovert

i really thought this was so cool

2 comments:

  1. http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I'm excited to start reading up on you :D. I mean, since we've been 'related' for like three years without meeting. YIKES

    ReplyDelete